96th Arizona Town Hall
"Building Arizona’s Future: Jobs, Innovation & Competitiveness"
April 25 - 28, 2010, Tucson
96th Town Hall Document Downloads:
News from the 96th Town Hall
- October 17, 2010 "How to grow jobs" by Jim Seckler, The Mohave Daily News More...
- October 8, 2010 "AZ Town Hall tests Verde Valley's mood" by Jon Hutchinson, Verde Independent More...
- July 27, 2010 "Arizona Town Hall focuses on economy" by Sarah Reed, YUMA SUN More...
- 5-2-10 Town Hall tips on economy worth sharing, by Betty Beard, The Arizona Republic
- 4-28-10 Arizona town hall on education and sustainable energy jobs, by S. Renee Greene - Mesa Green Technology Examiner
- 4-28-10_Gov't efforts to lure firms called ineffective, by Dan Sorenson, Arizona Daily Star
- 4-27-10 Brewer pushes recovery plan, by Dan Sorenson, Arizona Daily Star
- 4-27-10 Economy won't be hurt by immigration bill says Governor, by Bud Foster, KOLD News 13
96th Town Hall Community Outreach Programs
More than a dozen programs were held throughout the State of Arizona to present the recommendations from the 96th Arizona Town Hall.
At each Community Outreach Program, the participants have the opportunity to develop a community discussion summary statement with regard to the recommendations made by the Arizona Town Hall. Click here to read all of the statements from these programs.
Many thanks to our sponsors (listed in order of financial contributions):
- Arizona Public Service
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Foundation
- Carondelet Health Network
- Tucson Regional Economic Opportunities (TREO)
- Helios Education Foundation
- Maricopa Community Colleges
- Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association
- Garfield Traub
- Jennings Strouss
- Rosemont Copper
- Town of Marana
Back to Past Town Hall Topics